The founder members of STEELHOUSE, Mr. E. Mylonas and Mr. N. Mitsopoulos are activated in the construction area from the 80's. Through ARTIST, which was one of the first companies of drywall construction in the area of Western Greece, they accomplished many works of wide range, of high demands and technical specifications such as :
- VESO MARE
- Branch banks (NATIONAL BANK OF GREECE, EUROBANK, NOVABANK, Egnatia Bank)
- Hotels (OLYMPIA PALACE, Acropole, Verde al Mare)
- Offices of GEFYRA S.A.
- Press Center of O.A.
In 2003 is founded in Greece the E. Mylonas - N. Mitsopoulos O.E. under the name STEELHOUSE, in order to apply a pioneer and complete construction system based on light steel cold formed profiles.
- 2003 : Visits to Germany and attendance of technical seminars about the application of light weight cold formed steel profiles of the RICHTER Systems.
- 2004 :In collaboration with RICHTER are studied and are constructed in Greece the first houses of bearing organism light steel.
- 2004 : Registration to the Steel Framing Alliance (SFA).
- 2004 : Creation of co-workers' net in the area of the Ionian Islands and Western Greece.
- 2005 : Creation of the European Light Steel Construction Association (LSK) and one of its founder members.
- 2006 : Presentation of STEELHOUSE at the first conference of LSK in Liege.
- 2007 : Foundation of STEELHOUSE S.A.
- 2008 : Presence in Attiki and at the exhibition CONSTRUCTIONS at Helexpo where organized international gala for constructionsof light weight steel.