Ready Mortars (plasters)
READY- MADE PLASTERS p>
The application of ready-made plasters, has as a main advantage over the 'traditional' the fact of stable and tested quality. All that is required is the addition of water in certain quantities of plaster which comes in buckets.
Two layers (basic and final) of ready-made plaster are placed in the SETE of STEELHOUSE. For the base layer, ready-made cementitious base plaster is used, which is classified as mortar type CS II, W2 according to EN 998-1.
For the final layer of plaster, ready-to-use, white or colored, acrylic or silicone plaster is used. It has aggregates with specially graded granulometry to form a relatively smooth surface.
ADVANTAGES OF READY -MADE PLASTERS span>
- Excellent adhesion and elasticity.
- Complete waterproofing according to DIN52617.
- Excellent breathability of structural elements.
- Alkali resistance
- Avoiding cracks observed in common plaster.
- Industrial product with fixed specifications.